Come experience everything the mountains have to offer in Fancy Gap, Virginia.
- Enjoy miles of pristine hiking trails located along the New River State Park Trail and the surrounding area. Cyclist can enjoy these trails along with the challenging mountain bike courses in the Westwood Park in Mount Airy.
- Motorcyclist that has hundreds of scenic miles to explore in the Blue Ridge Mountains and surrounding foothills.
If you’re looking for a more laid back adventure:
- Visit award winning wineries located near the Parkway and along the Mountain Road Wine Experience.
- Listen to local musicians playing hand crafted instruments at the Blue Ridge Music Center or The Earl Theater, the oldest and largest bluegrass festival “The Old Time Fiddlers Convention”.
- Treasure hunting at the many antique shops and during the enormous Hillsville Gun Show and Flea Market over Labor Day weekend.
- Farm to Fork Events, Cannery & Farmers Market and U-pick orchards.